In order to send an invitation or ecard, you need to sign up for a free account. This account allows you to send invitations and ecards, as well as create multiple ecards or events, access real-time reporting information and will give you access to all of our great content. We respect your privacy and will not use your personal information indiscriminately.
If you forget or lose your password, click the "sign in" link on the homepage and click "Forgot password?". Sometimes our 'reset password' email message will be filtered into junk mail or spam folders, so be sure to check there if you haven't received the email within a few minutes of requesting it.
Managing Your Account Click the "Hi, (Your Name)" tab located on the upper right-hand side of the page when you're logged in to manage your account.
Click "Dashboard" to view and manage your events.
Click "Settings" to manage:
- Basic Information: Your contact information including your email address and time zone
- Membership Details: View details about your membership and manage the auto-renew option
- Addresses: Enter and store your billing and postal addresses
- Account URL: click here for more details
- Social Networks: Connect your Facebook and Twitter accounts to your account for easy sharing
- Collect Money Settings: Specify your Paypal account and collect money for your events; click here for more details
- Transaction History: Lists all purchases; you can print a receipt here as well