Pingg studio info
Congratulations on joining the Celebrations Design Community! You're now in the company of talented artists working in a variety of media, all with a passion for art and great design. You now also have the tools to create and disseminate the works of your imagination and possibly make some money while doing it. If you're a painter, illustrator, photographer, graffiti master, graphic designer or some as-yet-unheard-of hyphenated combination of artistic disciplines, go ahead and complete your profile, create some designs, activate them and get this show on the road. Read on below to learn how to distribute your creations and earn rewards.
When you join the Celebrations Design Community, any designs you create and activate are immediately added to the Gallery. Your designs are search-able via your name as it is entered on your profile; the tags you added to your designs in the Gallery are used by us to categorize and manage your designs in our database.
We also supply you with tools to help you promote yourself. The more you promote yourself, the more your designs will be used.
- When you're on the Celebrations Studio home page, click the "promotional material" link on the left-hand side under the "studio management" heading. Post your custom URL (which links directly to your profile page) to Facebook or Twitter via the corresponding icons or copy/paste the custom URL and send it to friends & family in any medium you choose. Promote yourself further by placing a button/banner that links directly to your profile page and designs on your website; choose any of the banner/button options on the "promotional material" page, copy the HTML code located in the text field near the bottom of the page and paste that into your site.
The Designer Series
All designers contributing to the Gallery are considered for inclusion in the Designer Series. Our design team reviews additions to the Gallery daily and, if they like what they see, you will be added to the Designer Series. Once you're added to the Designer Series:
- You'll receive a friendly note from us to let you know
- All of your designs will be search-able using the tags you added during the creation process
- Some of your designs may be curated into our Gallery Collections (e.g., Birthdays, Wedding, Holidays, etc.)
- You could become a Featured Designer with your name - linked to your profile - prominently displayed on the site
- You may be selected as a Staff Pick winner
Any of these promotional channels will help drive more traffic to your designs; the more your designs are used, the more likely you are to receive a Designer Reward (See below).
If you are asked to become a Premier Designer, all of your designs will be offered to hosts for $10, and anyone who chooses one of your designs automatically upgrades their event or card. The best part: you get 50% of the net revenue per design sold. After we subtract our overhead costs of doing business ($4) net revenue per design is $6. So each time one of your designs is used, you make $3. It's that simple.
Please Note: the overhead cost, currently $4, is subject to change at any time; any changes to the overhead cost will be posted here.
If you are invited to become a Premier Designer--and you accept--you may notice a decrease in usage of your designs, as they will no longer be free. This is normal, so don't be discouraged.
The Celebrations team selects designers to join the Premier Designer Program based on the quantity, quality, and relevancy of their designs. Have a look at the following designers who have joined the Program to get a sense of what we're looking for:
To be considered for the program, you must first join the Design Community, complete your profile and add a portfolio of designs. As we review portfolios and accept new designers to the program, we’ll invite you to become a Premier Designer if your work meets our editorial standards,. All qualifying designers are added to the program at end of each quarter: March, June, September and December.
Designer Rewards Program
Contributors to the Designer Series are eligible for Design Challenge and Staff Picks rewards. You must claim all rewards earned within 6 months. Any reward earned through our Designer Rewards Program and not claimed within 6 months will be forfeited.
- Design Challenge
- We organize various design challenges for Celebrations designers to enter. We will make an announcement each time a new challenge begins.
- Staff Pick
- Once a month, a Celebrations staff member will pick their favorite design. If your design is chosen, you will receive $50. Staff Picks are chosen from the Designer Series only.