After you have sent your invite/ecard, you can post it directly to your timeline. Please note: you cannot post to Facebook before your invite/ecard has been sent.
Post to Profile
If you choose to post the event/ecard to your Facebook profile, your design and a link to your event/ecard page--along with any comments you enter on posting--will then show up on your Facebook timeline. It will also show up on your friends' news streams. Friends who visit the event/ecard web page, using the link from Facebook, will need to provide an email address to RSVP (for an event) or use other pingg features (comment, gift registry, etc.).
If you've already sent your invite/ecard, you can still post to Facebook. You will find the option under the "communications" tab for an invite and under the "recipient list" tab for an ecard.
If you sent your pingg invite/ecard via Facebook your pingg account is now connected to your Facebook account. If you're logged into your Facebook account, you can log into your pingg account with one click by clicking on the "Facebook" icon located in the upper right-hand corner of the pingg home page. This saves you from having to enter your username and password to log into your pingg account.
To disconnect your Facebook account from your pingg account:
- Log into your Facebook account
- Click the arrow button located on the upper right-hand side of the screen next to the "home" button
- Click "Account Settings"
- Click "apps" on the left navigation bar
- Click the "X" in the right-hand column of the entry for the pingg application; you will be prompted to confirm you want to remove the application from your list of apps
- Click the "Remove" button and your Facebook and pingg accounts will no longer be connected
Once you have disconnected your accounts, you cannot log in to your pingg account with one click as explained above. Also, if you want to send an invite/ecard via Facebook at a later date, you will be required to log into your Facebook account again and it will be reconnected to your pingg account.